Types of Personal Information We Collect
- We collect the following types of Personal Information through the Service: Account Information
- Account Information
- Information Related to Use of the Services
- Location Information
- Financial Account Information
- Transaction Information
- How Do We Collect Information?
- Account Information. When you download Flawless macOS app, we’ll collect certain information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address. We may also collect other certain information that is not personal information (“Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”), because it cannot be used by itself to identify you.
- Information collected using third party tracking tools. We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Service. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our Service. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
- Information related to the Communicating with Flawless. We collect information when you communicate with Flawless through the Service.
- Location Information. In some cases we collect and store information about where you are located, such as by converting your IP address into a rough geolocation. We may use location information to improve and personalize our Services for you.
- Financial Account Information. If you wish to purchase our Service, we will collect Financial Account Information. “Financial Account Information” means your credit card number, credit card expiration date and credit card verification code, all with respect to one or more credit cards that you have the lawful right to use, and your bank account number, bank account title, bank name, branch location and routing number, all with respect to one or more accounts that you have the lawful right to access.
- We don’t collect your information from iOS simulator.
Flawless App uses a special integration inside iOS simulator as a plugin and it works in a separate process. We don't have direct access to your application and information there.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- We use the information we receive from you to:
- Operate and improve the Service
- Share information with affiliates such as hosting companies
- Aggregate data
- Target marketing and advertising campaigns
- Target promotional offers to users
- Provide technical support
- We use information to administer the Services and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) information to improve and enhance the Services by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to our Users’ needs and preferences. We may use a person’s IP address to fight spam, malware and identity theft. We also use IP addresses to generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how our Services are used.
- If you wish to use the Services after the trial period, you must purchase a Personal License.
- We use the information we receive from you to:
What Information Do We Share With Third Parties?
- We do not share, sell or rent to other third parties any Personal information that you provide to us, except with your consent or as described below:
- Information Shared with Our Services Providers. We may engage third party service providers to work with us to administer and provide the Services. These third-party services providers have access to your PII for the purpose of performing services on our behalf, such as for marketing or for the processing of payments, and as to such service providers their use of Personal Information is subject to our agreements with them and any applicable law.
- Information Shared with Third Parties. We may share aggregated information and non-identifying information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes.
- Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transactions. Information that we collect from our users, including PII, is considered to be a business asset. As a result, if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy or if we are acquired as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your PII may be disclosed or transferred to the third-party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
- Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others. It is our policy to protect you from having your privacy violated through abuse of the legal system, whether by individuals, entities or government, and to contest claims that we believe to be invalid under applicable law. However, it is also our policy to cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties. Accordingly, we reserve the right to disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary: (i) to satisfy or comply with any applicable law, regulation or legal process or to respond to lawful requests, including subpoenas, warrants or court orders; (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the rights, property and safety of third parties or the public in general; and (iii) to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
- Information We Disclose With Your Consent or at Your Request. We will share your PII with third-party sites or platforms if you have expressly consented or requested that we do so.
The Security of Your Information
- We take reasonable measures to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your PII) from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
- You cannot claim any ownership and seek any remuneration or royalties/for the use of your Feedback in order to make any kind of alterations and enhancements to the Services as well as for the use of such altered and enhanced Services.
Links to Other Sites
Modifying Your Information
- If you want us to delete your PII please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We’ll take steps to delete your information as soon as is practicable, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
Our Policy Toward Children
- Our Services are not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect PII from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected PII of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.